- This event has passed.
COVID Cash for Small Business: Finding & Managing Money During & After the Pandemic
August 5 @ 6:30 pm - 7:30 pm EDTFree
With coronavirus disrupting our personal and business lives, many people are worried about the effects on their business budgets. Taking some practical steps to manage your money (and, maybe, find more funds) can give you a better handle on your small business finances right now. In Covid Cash, you’ll learn:
- Where and How to find funds to create your business during these difficult times
- How to find lower interest business credit cards
- How to stock up smarter and get better payment options
- Easy ways to create the bad B word (Budget)
- The one money mistake you can’t make
- What different questions lenders are asking now
Speaker(s): Mike Collins, MBA
Co-Sponsor(s): SBTDC, SBA, and NC Main Street and Rural Planning Center
You will receive an email reminder prior to the event beginning containing the link to the webinar.
Fee: No Cost
Do you have a business-building event that should be added?
*We reserve the right to publish events on an individual basis. All events must be business related, non-sales with a focus on educating and benefiting the business community.